This card was made using some of the paper that hubby put under our Christmas tree this year.
My Favorite paper, Hunkydory! It's from a Sheet called "All Dressed Up."
Tomorrow I hope to post the word that I have chosen for this year.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Blessings,
Jill

Beautiful, classy card! Love the black and white with a touch of gold. It adds some drama with a bit of sparkle. Perfect for New Year wishes. Hope that 2023 is an awesome year for you and your loved ones.
ReplyDeletevery pretty and sparkly way to start off the new year :).
ReplyDeleteFun to play with. our Christmas goodies!
Beautiful card and stunning design and colours. Love usint H2O's. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and an even more happy New Year 2023
ReplyDeleteWOW - your new paper is beautiful, and you really have made the most of it! A stunning card Jill.
ReplyDeleteNew Years blessings to you and Jim
Maxine
This is absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful dressed up image from the new Hunkydory paper and a super stunning card you created.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and elegant card Jill! I love that dress and the papers you used. Hubby does a great job at picking out the Hunkydory paper pads for you at Christmas time. It is the time of year when one can really sparkle! lol Hugs and Blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful, Jill! xoxo
ReplyDelete