This is a card I made for my nephew's birthday!
It's a another center step card! He is a carpenter by trade, and builds houses. His own house is a farm house and has a rustic look.
I used dies and an embossing folder from a magazine that I had "Simply Cards and papercrafts. My dog die is from Impression Obsession. i colored my lamp die with copics.
added a brad for the doorknob, a tree sticker, and used paper from Su for the wood look (Wood Textures) I fussy cut some of the extra wood off to the side of the house.
Thank you for visiting my blog today,
Blessings,
Jill

Lovely my friend.
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness this is awesome, such great details, he is going to just love this!!
ReplyDeleteAnother cute front door card, complete with a dog and wood pile! Love that faded paint look on the bottom of the door too!
ReplyDeleteFantastic card Jill. Love the rustic look of this and know he will too! It really does remind me of a farmhouse and is so cute.
ReplyDeleteLynn
This is fabulous Jill, and so beautifully crafted and themed for your nephew.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Oh wow Jill, this card for your nephew is amazing! You are really good at these step cards, such details in your scenes! I love everything about this card, I love rustic myself. Hugs, Brenda
ReplyDeleteGreat card for a carpenter! I love the stacked wood at the side of the house that is a terrific embellishment.
ReplyDeleteLove it! xoxo
ReplyDeleteJill, I love this card. Very creative. Your nephew will love it.
ReplyDelete