I made this card for the Christmas Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. We were to make January's Christmas card showing "berries" on the card. I put a few berries on my wreath.
The card is a center step card. My die cut wreath and my dry embossed door were made with materials from one of my magazines. (Simply cards and paper craft)
It seems like all I do anymore is apologize for not being on line as much. I have such good intensions...and then a week like last week happens. I was so sick! Too sick to even sit at the computer. (so you Know I was not feeling well.
Hubby told me I should take a covid test because I had so many different symptoms. Fortunately the test was negative.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Blessings,
Jill

It is beautiful and perfect for a step card, like the berries you added to your wreath. Sorry you were sick, glad you are feeling better now. yes there is a lot of yucky going around.
ReplyDeleteA striking card Jill - love the elegant simplicity of it.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear you were not well - and glad to see you are on the mend enough to sit at the computer
Blessings
Maxine
Sorry you've not felt well lately, but hopefully you're on the mend by now. This card is just amazing with that pretty front door! A beautiful Christmas card with great details! Take care!
ReplyDeletewow Jill, your card is just beautiful! I love that door/frame. This made a beautiful step card. Nicely done!!! Oh I am so sorry to hear you were sick! That is never fun. A lot of people have said that this flu that is going around is worse than when they had Covid. Most have said that it is the sickest they have ever been. Maybe that is what you had? Anyway I am really hoping you are feeling much better now. I get behind with commenting too Jill. We do the best we can. You should really think about a Glimmer machine, they are so fun and pretty easy too. Thanks for your sweet comments. Hope you stay healthy the rest of winter. Blessings to you and Jim! Hugs, Brenda
ReplyDeleteFirst of all......so glad you're feeling better now! Good deal on the Covid test being negative but still not good to be so sick with whatever you had.
ReplyDeleteLove your pretty card and the berries on the wreath are that extra touch that makes it so special! VERY nice!
Lynn
Your cards are always amazing. Being your critic is hard for that reason.
ReplyDeleteLove, Hugs and Blessings
Fabulous door and great step card!
ReplyDeleteOh, so cute! xoxo
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous center step card. Love the berries on the wreath, a great idea. You are being smart-getting a head start on Christmas cards.
ReplyDelete