It's been a long time since I have been here and I apologize, Time just seems to get away from me !
I made this card back when the daffodil's were still in bloom. I think they were prettier this year than I have ever seen them. They seem to last longer too.
Thank you for visiting my blog today.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Blessings,
Jill

VERY pretty card Jill! Love your daffodils.
ReplyDeleteWe had so many in this area too and they were lovely.
Good to see you back.
Lynn
I'm glad to see a post from you again - I was beginning to get concerned! Those flowers are just lovely and I like that tiny tag too! DO take care and have a great week ahead!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty card. Daffodils are my favorite flower. I am taking a break from card making. I may make a few here and there, though. I'm mainly working on coloring now.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I love the way you've colored your daffodils. I've seen that variation IRL.
ReplyDeleteGogeous colours and wonderful crafting. x
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew where time went Jill, it happens to me as well. It just flies by me so fast and I think only a few days has went by and here it turned into months! Crazy! Love this gorgeous card, your daffodil image is just beautiful and of course beautifully colored. Love the ribbon with the cute tag tied around as well. Just gorgeous! Hugs and blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteSo pretty xoxo
ReplyDeleteIt is so lovely, I like how they are framed and your cute sentiment tag to go with it. Nice you were able to enjoy them longer, ours seemed to go fast this year but I think it was because we had a very HOT streak when they were blooming.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card Jill - love your colouring of the daffodils. I have some new ones planted that are just coming up - I hope they are as pretty as yours! I have long said that time is moving way faster than me!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine