I made this card for the twisted sisters group at Splitcoast Stampers.'
There's a challenge every month.. and this card was made for a challenge a few months ago (Yes, I am late in posting some of my cards) We were to make a card with Cherries on it...or Cherry Blossoms.
I was trying to do the Bargello Technique. But it didn't go quite the way I wanted it to. I just hope the person I sent it to liked it.
Thank you for visiting my blog,
Hope you have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Jill

So creative, Jill. I love cherry-themed cards! And the strips you created from DSP look so cool. I've seen videos showing how to do it, but I've yet to give it a try.
ReplyDeleteThe bargello background may not have gone as you envisaged, Jill, but it is still a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
I'm SURE they loved it - and I do too! So very pretty and unique.
ReplyDeleteLynn
I remember this technique and it turned out so cute and fun with those little cherries! NJ
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool card and it's so pretty too Jill! I don't even know what the Bargello technique is, but I know what you did here looks amazing. Not sure what didn't go as planned, but I love it! Hugs & Blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteI would say your technique turned out very well, like how the sweet is highlighted in your sentiment and the cherries are too cute!
ReplyDeleteIt really is such a sweet card, Jill xoxo
ReplyDelete