I made this card for my sister's birthday!
It was made from an OLD 3D sheet I found in my stash.
Don't know what year it's even from.
When I first started making cards many, many years ago...
I started with 3D cards. I liked to fussy cut back then, and they were fun putting them together. Since that time I have had trouble with my shoulder and my hands some times lock up on me....so I don't do too much fussy cutting these days. plus I like to add extra layers to them for extra dimension...so I don't mail too many of these kind of cards due to the increasing cost of postage. If I make one of these it's usually a card I can hand deliver as I did this one.
Thank you for visiting my blog today...
Blessings,
Jill

I'm not sure I've ever seen a 3D card before but this one is precious! The little kitty is so cute and I love your card.
ReplyDeleteLynn
This is so precious and I love the 3D look! I remember when you made all those 3D cards from years gone by and you still have that knack today! Enjoy your weekend and a happy father's day to Jim as well.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card Jill - that puss doesn't look as though he will be celebrating anytime soon - he looks very comfortable there!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Such a sweet card. I love the 3D look!
ReplyDeleteAwww, this card is darling Jill! I love the softness of it. That cat is so cute with his little dish. Loving that plaid background too. I love stacked or 3D looks too, but definitely don't mail them at todays postage costs. I hand deliver anything that is thick too. I understand the issues with your shoulders and hands as I have it too. Or else my wrist won't work right. It's always something with age isn't it?! Hugs and Blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteOh he is too adorable, I love these too with all their dimension, the fussy cut ones are harder that is for sure but there are so many out there now you don't have to fussy cut, that makes it much nicer. Love the plaid behind too!
ReplyDeleteLove the dimension on your cute kitty! I have some old pieces to make some dimensionals images and need to pull them out and get them used. They may end up in my tote one day when I run across them. LOL! I bet your sister loves her card.
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! I started with decoupage cards endless years ago, too xoxo
ReplyDelete