I can't take too much credit for this card.!
Hubby colored the image for me with copics, and I just stamped a sentiment and made it into a card.
Our Iris were also some of the prettiest blooms we had in a long time. Jim has planted so many pretty colors, besides the blue, the purple, white, and a golden color! All Beautiful!
A few years ago a neighbor's mother was visiting her son who lives on our street. She took photos of our Iris, and published them on the front page of her club's newsletter in Arizona, Then she mailed us a copy of the newsletter.
I guess it's not too much to be excited about! but we were! I told everyone we were (sort of) on the front page of a newsletter .See it doesn't take too much to make us happy...smile!
Thank you for visiting my blog,,,
Keep smiling!
Blessings,
Jill

That's really an honor to be on the copy of that newsletter. I know they had to be beautiful too. I love them and miss not having them here. Maybe next year I'll get some planted. LOVE your beautiful card and Jim did a great job coloring on it too.
ReplyDeleteLynn
Your DH is a rock star when it comes to coloring with Copics! This is such a beautiful card. We have a few irises in our flower beds, too, and I love them. I brought a bouquet of them inside the house. They don't last long, but I love seeing them on my dining room table for a few days.
ReplyDeleteLove it when you two collaborate. This is beautiful! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHe did a gorgeous job coloring it and I like how you found the same color blue for the matting of it. How neat to have a picture of your beautiful flowers to be the picture on their newsletter.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great collaboration and a fabulous card Jill - Love this
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
I think it's quite an honor to have photos of your flowers published anywhere! Flowers make us all smile with their beauty and wonderful colors! That's some great coloring Jim did on this Iris card too!
ReplyDeleteWell Jill, I am behind again. So I'm here to catch up....again. LOL Your card is beautiful Jill, love that iris bloom and hubby colored it up beautifully as always. It made a beautiful card indeed. I can imagine how beautiful your Iris are in your gardens! I think that is very exciting that this lady took photos of your Iris's and published on the front page of her club's newsletter! I would be excited about that myself! What an honor for you and Jim. It's the simple things....Hugs & Blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful. Love the soft and pretty color.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous. Love that pretty blue Iris.
ReplyDelete