My husband colored this image for me with copics...
All I had to do was make it into a card. I die cut a frame.
I gave this card to the lady that had been my mother's best friend for many years.
She loved the card.
Thank you for visiting my blog today.
Blessings,
Jill

Gorgeous card and beautifully colored too. SO lovely.
ReplyDeleteLynn
Beautiful coloring! The image is stunning.
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous image, beautifully coloured, and complemented by the fabulous way you have mounted it Jill- a great team effort! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
I can see why the person loved this card, it is stunning! The image is colored beautifully that only Jim can do, it sure made a stunning card Jill. Hugs and blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteWOW! That is some exceptional coloring of an image your husband did! I thought it was a vintage print! Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I want to take coloring lessons from your hubby. This is incredible! He has so much amazing talent.
ReplyDeleteWow that is gorgeous coloring of that image!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is gorgeous. His coloring is amazing.
ReplyDeleteIt's so elegant, Jill. Your die cut frame finishes it perfectly xoxo
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty and soft coloring and such a lovely vintage lady. Sweet of you to give it to your Mom's friend. I know she cherished it even more because it came from you. Hugz
ReplyDelete