Each month someone issues a Challenge for the group to do. This month the challenge was to put "Splatters" on our cards.
Splatters! It was a first for me. I came up with this idea for my Splatters card. I took a piece of watercolor paper (first time using that paper, and my watercolors (which I may have used once or twice) and I started flicking the colors on a piece of paper with my paint brush...when it dried I took my stamp and stamped it on the splatter paper and cut out pieces that I could Paper Piece her dress with the splatter paper.
It was a fun project which I will try again.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today...
Blessings,
Jill

Jill, this is a cute, cute, CUTE AND FANTASTIC idea for splatters! I love it and the way you paper pieced it into her hat and dress. Precious!!! Cute image too.
ReplyDeleteLynn
So cute, and a unique way to use your splattered paper. I wouldn't have thought of that, but I love how it looks.
ReplyDeleteA delightful card Jill, and a wonderful interpretation of the splatter challenge - well done
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
The spattered paper makes such a cute paper-pieced outfit for this little girl image! I love the CAS design!
ReplyDeleteBefore I read your whole thing I thought I don't see any splatters at all, I was thinking that was pattern paper you used for her dress and hat, that was a great way to use your splatters :) So cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, this is a darling card Jill! I love you idea for doing splatters! It paid off well and made the perfect dress for this little cutie pie. Hugs and blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to use the splatter paper for her clothing!
ReplyDeleteA super cute card. Love this cute image and how you splattered her outfit. Good job.
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant idea! I love paper piecing and always forget to do it! Beautiful card, Jill.
ReplyDelete