The image is from one of my purchased magazines.
Cardmaking & Papercraft. Sadly, it's not in print any more. I loved that magazine.
This Japanese lady was just put in the mail today and she is on her way to Japan.
Thank you for visiting my blog today,
Blessings,
Jill

Gorgeous card!! That's such a beautiful image, and your hubby colored it perfectly. I really wish mine colored. I'm not good at it, and would love to have a helper.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful image Jill, and Jim has coloured it to perfection. Between you, you have made a stunning and elegant card
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
What a beautiful image, beautiful card Jill! Hubby did a great job on coloring this beautiful lady. This card will surely bring joy to someone! Hugs and blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! How wonderful that you know someone in Japan to send it to.
ReplyDeleteShe is so lovely, I do miss the magazine too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Jill. That image is so pretty - and of course colored to perfection too! I love the shine of the border.
ReplyDeleteLynn
What a gorgeous image Jill and your husband's colouring is beautifully done. A very elegant card, Kate x
ReplyDeleteLove this beautiful image. The dark blue to light blue is a wonderful gradient color.
ReplyDeleteI love images like this on cards. The coloring is fabulous and I like that mirror frame too!
ReplyDeleteShe's so pretty, Jill. Sorry I'm so late commenting, with not getting your posts by email now, I'm getting bad at checking for new posts! xoxo
ReplyDelete