Two more cards that I made using the Pansy Petals paper.
The first one I thought I could use for multiple purposes...
I could either write enjoy your birthday, enjoy your vacation, Your your Anniversary, etc.
My die was cut from a die from Ellentina Cutting Dies.
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Blessings,
Jill


Both of your cards look super pretty. Hugs Mrs A.
ReplyDeleteI really like that diamond design background with the pansy papers! Cute cards!
ReplyDeleteThese cards are both so pretty. I love that lattice-like cover die. I may need to find one to add to my own supplies.
ReplyDeleteThis is great designer paper under the die cut. Super color combination too.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards Jill!!! I love these and really like that trellis looking die too.
ReplyDeleteLynn
Such lovely papers and that is a neat background die to go with them!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cards Jill - a gorgeous paper, and that die is fabulous over it
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
I love this "lattice" die over this gorgeous pansy paper! The sentiment in the sentiments are perfect the way you placed them. Yes, the enjoy could work for lots of things! Hugs and blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteThey are both so pretty, Jill xoxo
ReplyDeleteI apologize for not keeping up with my commenting. I have been in Michigan for the birth of my newest grandson. Not it’s catch up time! These are so pretty. I love the die cut over the top of the paper. I have this paper and have never used it yet.
ReplyDelete