I have a friend at Splitcoast Stampers that will send me some goodies to use on my cards (Ponygirl2 Joan) In turn I send her some goodies. She sent me some Pansy petals goodies.. (makes me wish that I had ordered some of own papers...smile).
This card was inspired by a card on Pinterest..
Hope everyone is having a great weekend...
Blessings,
Jill

A pretty little card Jill, a lovely design and pretty colours, Kate x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card Jill. I love the gingham papers and of course those beautiful flowers too. The bow is the icing on the cake!
ReplyDeleteLynn
Happy mail from friends is the best! *wink* The pansies are so cute and I love the checkered background you placed them on too! Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThats a lovely selection of goodies to play with.The resulting card is gorgeous. What a great idea to exchange too. Hugs Mrs A.
ReplyDeleteLovely card! The yellow is such a nice contrast color to the green.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Jill - love that pansy and the way you have mounted it.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
So pretty, Jill xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love this pansy card Jill, the colors are fabulous and this card makes me think of spring, which I hope is on the way soon. We call the mini pansies monkey faces as they look like little monkey faces. LOL Hugs and blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeletevery pretty flowers topped off with the bow!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely yellow pansy. I love the layout on this one.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pansies.
ReplyDelete