Here is another Lily card that my husband colored for me...
I said I was a slow card maker .. These Lily images that I am posting...were given to us about a year ago by a friend. She stamped the lily and cut them with a matching die that she had.. My hubby colored them for me and I made them into a card (there are 4 in total)... hope to post the rest tomorrow.
Thank you for visiting my blog today
Hope you have a great weekend
Blessings,
Jill

I love this done in lavender with the gingham.
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Those lilies are really nice.
ReplyDeleteLove the soft background you have given the lilies this time Jill - a sweet card
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Your hubby is my hero that he colors your images. He does a great job coloring. I love that he helps you with your cards. I need him to give my hubby some tips. :) Super card with these lilies.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card full of lilies. Love these flowers but so do the squirrels who dig them up at every opportunity! Your hubby’s colouring is brilliant. Hugs Mrs A.
ReplyDeleteYou do a lovely job with matching cardstock and papers that go great with his coloring!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am really loving this one...maybe it is the gingham background as I do love me some gingham and buffalo check. LOL Fabulous colors on this one! Hugs and blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteWhat a great design with these wonderful lilies!! Fabulous card of spring, Jill!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely! Love the color. The Lillie’s go so well with the gingham. You and your hubby make a great card making team.
ReplyDeleteI just love this one with the gingham panel and lavender background! Great coloring!
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty xoxo
ReplyDelete