Another beautiful scene colored with copics by my husband.
I thought I would also include a picture of my grand puppy.
My daughter and her family took her along with them when they spent a weekend at the beach.
Since they got her from a shelter two years ago...they have no way of knowing if it was first time at the beach or not.
They told me she absolutely loved it.
Thank you for visiting my blog today..
Blessings,
Jill


A beautiful card Jill, such a lovely scene.
ReplyDeleteA cute photo, our dogs love the beach, we can't keep them out of the sea!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Beautiful and stunning card, love the gorgeous colours as well. Your hubby is a brilliant colourist x
ReplyDeleteThe scene is beautiful and so is the pup xoxo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeletethat is a gorgeous scene and lovely coloring.
ReplyDeleteYour grand dog is too cute, nice they could take him to the beach with them
Hi Jill, what a beautiful scenic card and beautifully coloured.
ReplyDeleteWell, your little Grand Pup is the star of the post, she's so adorable, thanks for sharing, Kate x
Your husband is quite an artist! The is a beautiful scene indeed. Sweet puppy, so glad she got to spend the day at the beach with them.
ReplyDelete-Soma
What a gorgeous card Jill - you and Jim make a great team on the cards!
ReplyDeleteLovely photo of the grand-pup - what a good life she now has!
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful scene and colored so pretty too!
ReplyDeleteLove the grand puppy! How fun!
Lynn
Your hubby does an amazing job coloring. I love the colors he used on this scene. I need to have your hubby convince mine to color for me. LOL! I have to say my hubby loves making me cards (when I am not in the room). I just wish I could get him to craft with me. LOL!
ReplyDeleteWow, your card is beautiful! Your husband colored this beautifully! You make a wonderful team! :) Your Grand pup is adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving that beautiful card, Jill!! Kudos to your talented husband!! And what a sweet pup!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jill, sorry I haven't been by in so long. What a beautiful card! Hubby did a great job with the color as he always does but you did a great job in making it into a card. So peaceful, so serene. Awww, I LOVE your grand puppy!!! Looks like a Jack Russell. I miss my little girl, she was the best Jack Russell and she will always have a place in my heart. Glad this little girl enjoyed the beach, but most importantly, I'm happy that she has a happy, loving home! Hugs, Brenda
ReplyDeleteThinking of you.
ReplyDeleteI thought I commented on this, maybe not. This is absolutely stunning. Beautiful coloring by your husband.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and scene with fab stamps and coloring. I still adore your creative partnership with your husband.
ReplyDeleteThat puppy is sooooo cute. TFS.
Hugz
I love your wonderful coloring on this image. Your grand puppy is super cute too.
ReplyDelete