My neighbor wanted to have a CARD party for her brother's 40th Birthday.
The card was supposed to be given to her by today. So I quick made this card and took the quick crooked picture. The card already left the house before I realized what a terrible picture I took. (most of my photos would NOT win a prize!)
I also added this photo to the Free Fall Challenge at Split Coast Stampers where the theme was baseball!
Thank you for visiting my blog today.
Blessings,
Jill

This is SO cute, Jill. Love it. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I just wanted to pop by and say hello to you as well. Have a blessed and creative week.
ReplyDeleteKaren L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
P.S. I'd absolutely LOVE to have you play along at Word Art Wednesday. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Let me know if you have any questions.
Blessings,
Karen
A super card Jill, perfect for a sport fan.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
I too take some pretty wonky photos at times, Jill. Love your card with the sports theme - a great masculine make
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Great 40th birthday card and fabulous paper for any person who loves sports.
ReplyDeleteVery cool that is a neat border for so many sports, great 40th card!
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem I take pictures and then send out the cards and then when I finally get to downloading I think what happened there, LOL!
Have a great weekend!
Jill, this is a perfect card for a guy! Love the sports theme. Fantastic.
ReplyDeleteLynn
Lovely card, most delightful colours used
ReplyDeleteFun sports card for a gentlemen! NJ
ReplyDeleteI love this card. Well done
ReplyDeleteLove it... and you! xoxo
ReplyDelete