Hello from Jill...
Sorry, I know it's been a while. I almost forgot how to post...
I made this card for the Twisted Sister Challenge at Split Coast stampers.
This month's theme was to put pumpkins on our card.
I didn't have any pumpkin stamps, or pumpkin dies...so I used some of my Graphic 45 paper to make my card. Just added a ribbon and some dimensionals.
Hope to catch up with my commenting.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Blessings,
Jill

So good to see you posting again, I was wondering how you are doing. Love the image you used from the paper pack, I like your choice of colors in the papers to go with it!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful harvest card Jill, love how you have incorporated the pumpkins. A very pleasant change from Halloween pumpkins.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
So cute
ReplyDeleteJill, this is so pretty. I love the mix of papers you used for the card too. PERFECT for this time of year and just lovely!
ReplyDeleteLynn
This is a wonderful card! I love the image you used.
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful day
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card Jill! I love how you made the papers and cutouts work for you! I have a hard time with G45 papers as they are so gorgeous I never want to use them. lol Sad, since it needs to be used. Although I don't own much G45, I still need to use it. Thanks for the inspiration to get that paper out and use it! Hugs and blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteSuper pretty, Jill. Love the image and sketch and paper! Hugz
ReplyDeleteGreat pumpkin image and I love, love, love the papers you used on the card. I love graphic 45 paper and have only had one or two pieces that a friend sent me. Someday I might venture out and purchase some....I feel I have so much paper that actually buying more seems a shame as it will take me forever to use what I already have on hand. LOL!
ReplyDelete