I managed to make another Christmas card for a challenge at Split Coast Stameprs.! This is for the monthly Christmas card challenge that I joined this year. Never knew that it was available until this year. Wish I would have realized that sooner. It has been a big help with me getting my cards ready for Christmas ahead of time. I think this makes card #26,
The challenge is to add sparkle to your card.
My Sparkle was made using gold embossing powder to heat set the top of the card using a rubber stamp from a magazine I purchased. Cardmaking and & Papercraft! Sadly, the magazine is no longer being published. It was one of my favorite crafting magazines.
I just added a ribbon (that was a gift from my daughter, and flower sticker.
I think my husband enjoyed his birthday. We ate lunch at a favorite restaurant of ours that is about a 45+ minutes from our home. But it is worth the drive. You can get a free meal on your birthday. I made the mistake of eating too much! I hope I don't do that again.
Thank you for visiting my blog today...
Blessings,
Jill

the gold embossing makes such a pretty touch to the card and like your flower with it. I was sad when they quit the magazine too.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful Christas card Jill, gorgeous colours - very elelgant.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A lovely card Jill with it's beautiful gold embossing, super design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteI miss that magazine too.
ReplyDeleteLove your shiny, bright, and beautiful card! So pretty and a great way to use the flower sticker.
Lynn
This is just lovely and I love the gold with the blue. I know exactly where you went for your birthday meal - we haven't taken advantage of that offer in years, but I'm glad you had a good time celebrating his birthday!
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty xoxo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous gold emboss powder for your card. It is sure to bring a smile to your recipient this year.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love how you did this. So beautiful!
ReplyDelete