This is another image that my hubby colored for me to use.
I needed a birthday card and a card for the Twisted sister Challenge at Split coast Stampers.,
The challenge this month is to make a card with a fall theme..
The stamp that was used is from Blue Knight.
Thank you for visiting my blog today,
Blessings,
Jill

Awww that is a cute image, makes a wonderful fall card, like your layering of the papers to frame it
ReplyDeleteNicely done. So, so coloring, ๐๐
ReplyDeletefun fall image and so beautifully colored too!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Another beautiful collaboration xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love it.
ReplyDeleteGreat card for fall and love that squirrel! It's colored so pretty and made into a very pretty card.
ReplyDeleteLynn
Love this! Your husband did a great job with the shading.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Connie for the nice comment about the card.
ReplyDeleteAnd Jim, I think I lost the feature where I could give feedback directly on the comments I receive... so I'll say it here...
You could never color a card with "So-so coloring" I so appreciate your coloring my images!
Have a beautiful day
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card Jill, such a lovely image.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Super cute image and your hubby did great coloring it up.
ReplyDelete