My husband colored the Holly image with copics for me
This is card cover that I purchased from ODBD to use Flower soft on...The card below, my Husband colored the image with copics for me...
I sent out over 60 Christmas cards that I hand made...and I did NOT make enough. I was still trying to make more and get them in the mail. But I think I'm finished making Christmas cards. (for now anyway) I'm a very slow card maker, I think now I will try and figure out some New Year's cards to make to finish out my list. Next year I plan to start earlier, (I say that every year)



I made 40 cards and ran out, so will have to do some New Year ones to acknowledge a few folk who have 'missed' too.
ReplyDeleteLove your cards - I choose to make mine all one design!
Blessings for you and yours in 2013
Maxine