Card that My friend, Kathi, made me for Christmas...Wow! Lots of detail here, and the inside of the
card has almost as much detail. Lots of time spent on this. Beautiful copic coloring, and design.
Kathi's blog with more of her creative work can be found here.
http://katscreativebliss.blogspot.com/
Above is just one of the gifts that Kathi gave me for Christmas
Here is 11 more.
Kathi made for Cheri and myself (We three get together every week and craft together)
Packages for the 12 days of Crafting.
Each package came with a letter with instructions
and in each package crafting supplies that we can use for that days project or projects...
Okay, Kathi, if you are reading this, I did cheat! I wasn't supposed to open my first envelope till
tomorrow morning, but I couldn't wait, and opened one tonight.
You should see all the work she put into this project, it is a crafter's dream present.!
Each letter gives us instructions and links to web sites and utube tutorials, etc. To find more help
with that day's project. Then a package with things from her stash to help us with the projects.
A little bit like a scavenger hunt. It looks like a lot of work, but so much fun too,
I will update on this project, as I go along.
***************
I had a wonderful Christmas, no complaints at all, Being with my family was very special.
I had a few moments where I felt a little like something was missing because I spent so little this year, did very little Christmas shopping, etc. I felt like I didn't give enough. But it's necessary for
me to keep my expenses down, and I think everyone did like what I gave for gifts. I do realize
that the most important thing about Christmas IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON...Our Savior's birth, and I felt it this year. Felt it in the love of family and friends. I am so blessed.
Hope all of my on line friends and everyone reading this, Had a very special Christmas too.
The card I shared above it just one of many beautiful cards I received in the last few weeks. Will share more of the wonderful cards I received later.
Thank you to all of you who visit my blog, and leave me such nice comments. Your thoughts and prayers have meant so much to me these past four years. I never thought that I would ever even have a blog...Or that anyone would even visit.
Many Blessings to you,
Jill
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
6 comments:
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
Any comments you may leave are deeply appreciated. All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Anonymous comments are not accepted on this blog
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that the name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
25th Anniversary
(2)
3D
(3)
3D card
(198)
3d sheet
(1)
AAA cards
(4)
ATC cards
(2)
Abby
(2)
Accordion fold card
(1)
Advent
(6)
Altered book
(4)
Anna Griffin
(4)
Anniversary
(13)
Anniversary card
(17)
Anniversay
(1)
Art Impressions
(1)
BIGZ Lattice die
(1)
BRAK
(20)
Bibiana
(1)
Blue Monday
(4)
Butterfly Challenge
(1)
CAS.ology challenge
(1)
CCEE stampers
(6)
California
(6)
Case Study Callenge
(1)
Chalkboard technique
(1)
Cheery Lynn
(16)
Christmas
(38)
Christmas card
(133)
Christmas cards
(29)
Christmas gift
(1)
Circle of crafters
(1)
Classy Cards n Such
(1)
Clean and Simple
(1)
Cloud 9 Design
(1)
Cornish Heritage Farms
(3)
Cottage Cutz
(3)
Crochet
(5)
Cross-stitch
(21)
Cuttlebug
(24)
Debbie Macomber
(1)
Design with a View
(1)
Die-Namics
(5)
Digi Doodle
(2)
Digital two for Tuesday
(4)
Dream Weaver
(3)
DreamWeaver
(37)
Easel Card
(4)
Easter
(5)
Elizabeth craft designs.
(11)
Embossing
(11)
Embossing arts
(1)
Family
(6)
Favorite cards
(2)
Favorite things
(18)
Favorites
(1)
Filoli
(3)
Fiskars
(2)
Flower soft
(8)
Friends
(10)
Funky kits
(4)
Give-away
(1)
Grandson
(2)
Graphic 45
(34)
Hampton Art
(3)
Heart felt Creations
(2)
Heartfelt Creations
(8)
Heirloom show.
(1)
Hero Arts
(7)
Holly Berry House
(2)
House Mouse
(23)
House Mouse Challenge
(12)
Imagine and Do
(3)
Impression Obsession
(24)
Inkadinkado
(3)
Inky Antics
(1)
Iris Folding
(74)
Iris Twist
(13)
Jewelry
(6)
Jim's coloring
(1)
Jim's things
(3)
Jolee sticker
(5)
Jounal page
(2)
Journal
(1)
Journal project
(1)
Julie Nutting
(3)
Just Rite
(2)
JustRite Stamps
(4)
KaiserCraft
(34)
Knitting
(1)
Lace
(1)
Lace'
(4)
Lawn Fawn
(1)
Longwood Gardens
(19)
Loralie Designs
(2)
Love notes DP
(1)
Make Christmas Cards Magazine
(4)
Make it Monday
(1)
Making Cards
(2)
Marianne design
(1)
May Day card
(1)
Memories
(13)
Memory Box
(6)
Merry Monday Challenge
(33)
Miscellaneous card
(15)
Misti
(2)
Mola
(3)
Mother
(9)
Mother's Day Card
(4)
Movie
(1)
NBUS
(20)
Needlework
(1)
New Year's Card
(2)
New year's
(2)
Northwoods Rubber Stamps
(10)
ODBD
(14)
One Little word
(3)
One Word
(5)
Ornare
(3)
Our Beautiful World
(1)
Our Daily Bread Designs
(30)
Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge
(3)
PSX
(4)
PaperWishes
(29)
Penny Black
(22)
Queen for The Day
(1)
Queen for a day Challenge
(2)
Quilling
(2)
Quilt card
(3)
RAK card
(36)
Rak
(9)
Rooster
(2)
Rubber Stampede
(3)
Rubber Stampin
(1)
Scrapbooking
(7)
Serendipity Stamps
(20)
Sewing
(8)
Shaker card
(2)
Silver Anniversary card
(1)
Simply Cards and Papercrafts magazine
(13)
Spirelli
(5)
Squigglefly
(13)
Squigglefly challenge
(8)
St Patrick' Day. Iris folding
(1)
St. Patrick's Day
(3)
Stamendous
(1)
Stampabilities
(3)
Stampendous
(20)
Stampin Up
(39)
Stampin' Up
(155)
Stencil
(26)
Stencils
(2)
Stitched card
(3)
Stitching
(7)
Sugar Nellie
(10)
Sunshine box
(1)
Swap
(1)
SweetNSassy
(70)
Sympathy card
(17)
Tagged
(1)
Taylored Expressions
(3)
Tea Pot Tuesday
(65)
Tea bag folding
(15)
Technique Tuesday
(1)
Thanksgiving
(3)
Thomas Kinkade
(3)
Thursday Night Craft Night
(6)
Tim Holtz
(5)
Trivia
(1)
Trixie
(4)
Twisted Sister Challenge
(52)
Vacation
(24)
Valentine
(29)
Victorian
(2)
Virginia
(4)
WT381
(1)
Ways to use it challenge.
(1)
Wednesday
(1)
Word Art
(1)
autumn
(5)
baby
(4)
beading
(2)
beads
(1)
bear
(1)
bedrrom
(1)
bird
(9)
birthday
(40)
birthday card
(71)
birthday rak
(6)
blog award
(2)
blog friends
(1)
bloggin Anniversary
(1)
bookmark
(1)
books
(4)
box card
(2)
boxes
(1)
brak card.
(2)
card making
(36)
card night
(1)
card received in the mail
(2)
cards for a cause
(3)
cas
(1)
center step card
(4)
colored pencils
(1)
copcs
(4)
copics
(167)
crafrt room
(1)
craft room
(5)
craft shopping
(1)
craft space
(1)
crafts
(2)
crak
(7)
creative blog hop
(1)
cross stitch
(1)
decoupage
(3)
digi
(27)
dog
(1)
doll house
(2)
doodling
(1)
dry embossing
(6)
dynamic Duo Challenge
(5)
dynamic Duos Challenge
(9)
embroidery
(1)
explosion box
(1)
fabric
(14)
fancy folds
(38)
felt
(1)
flower
(2)
flowers
(5)
freebie
(2)
get well card
(3)
gift
(10)
golf
(1)
graduation
(4)
grid card
(1)
happy mail
(2)
heat embossing
(1)
home made gifts
(12)
humor
(3)
iris
(1)
kitchen
(1)
ladies. Stampin' Up
(2)
link
(1)
magazine
(1)
martha stewart
(14)
masculine card
(7)
mftstamps
(4)
mouse house
(1)
music box
(1)
napkin fold card
(1)
october afternoon
(5)
organization
(1)
ornaments
(5)
paper crafting
(6)
paper crafts Magazine
(1)
paper cutting
(1)
paper piecing
(5)
party
(6)
peg stamps
(1)
photo card
(1)
project idea
(1)
punch art
(1)
punching
(16)
puzzles
(2)
pyramid card
(10)
quick cards magazine
(2)
quilting
(1)
recipe
(2)
retirement
(1)
ribbon weaving
(1)
rubber Stamping
(293)
rubber stamp tapestry
(7)
rubbernecker stamps
(3)
scherenschnitte
(1)
scor-pal
(4)
shabby tea room challenge
(4)
shrink art
(1)
side step card
(18)
sizzix
(2)
spellbinder
(47)
split coast
(120)
spring
(3)
squiggleyfly
(6)
squiggleyfly challenge
(3)
stamp night
(2)
stickers
(11)
stickles
(1)
storage
(1)
sympathy
(18)
tags One word project
(1)
tea room
(3)
technique Time Tuesday
(2)
teddy bear house
(1)
thank you
(6)
tole
(20)
tunnel card
(1)
vellum
(1)
vintage
(1)
virgina
(2)
wedding
(5)
woodwork
(1)
word Art Wednesday
(4)
zentange
(1)



I'm so glad your day was special. Ours was as well. Mom started by reading a poem that my Dad had written. None of us had heard this one. We were in tears....
ReplyDeleteThe rest of the day was filled with laughter and happy tears as we spent time with family and friends.
So pleased to hear you had a wonderful loving Christmas Jill.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful, fun gift from Kathi!!
Blessings
Maxine
So glad you enjoyed your Christmas - ours was equally nice! the card from Kathi is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas, Jill! You are very rich with friends which is far more important than money...thank you for being a friend and your awesome birthday gift to me! I just love the ribbon and pearls and perfect colors too! Blessings! Kathy
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and a very blessed Happy New Year!! Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas sounds kind of like ours. We were not able to spend as much this year but it made the season so much simple and I was able to enjoy it very much. I did a lot of handmade things and everyone seemed to enjoy them very much. I too have enjoyed your blog vwey much!
ReplyDelete