I'm still working on My friend, Kathi's Christmas present to me...The 12 days of Crafting!
I told her at the rate I am getting the projects done, it will be more like the 12 WEEKS of crafting.
Our second day of crafting was to use embossing powders and she gave us this link to look at.
and we were to use the above link to get some ideas.
Heat embossing is one of the techniques I really enjoy doing, but it's the first time I used three different colors of embossing powders on one card.
Along with the embossing powders, I used brads, and ribbon. The stamps I used are two of
Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps...Scripture Collection 1 and Bird Borders.
Also added this card to Word art Wednesday Challenge...
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2012/12/challenge-60-faithanything-goes.html

Your card is absolutely delightful! I love the scripture verse you've used, and this card is put together so nicely - I feel so incredibly blessed to have you share your time and talents with us in our challenges. Thank you so much for your participation. It means so much to me to have you share your God-given talents in our challenge.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Very pretty card! I've never embossed 3 colors on the same card either!
ReplyDeleteJill this is beautiful - love the colours and the way you have used them.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
JD-your card is so sweet and pretty. I just love that scripture verse. You are welcome to break off a piece of cookie on those snowflakes....lol But you won't be able to stop at just one piece, believe me. Happy New Year to you and yours. Have a Happy, Healthy, Safe, and Prosperous New Year.
ReplyDeleteBear Hugs,
Carol
Hi Jill,
ReplyDeleteThe card is so lovely....love the scripture.
I love embossing.....so pretty! Happy New Year and many blessings.
xoBarb
what a lovely card!! the embossing is perfect!! thanks for playing along with the shining the light challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! All that embossing looks like it was a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteThis is just great! I love all the embossing you've done and all the 3 colors of embossing powders truly complimented each other. Wonderful lay-out and every elegant. Love it! Thanks for blessing us with your project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteJO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
What a stunning card Jill!! I just love your use of stamps and all the embossing. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
ReplyDelete