I enjoyed the colors I used this week for the Dynamic duo challenge...basic black and River rock...that I made another card using those colors...http://thedynamicduoschallenge.blogspot.ca/ For My background I stamped the Pillow top background technique that I found on...
http://stamptv.ning.com/video/pillow-top-background
My teapot is cut from a Spellbinder die...
the flower is a clear stamp from Inkadinkado...
My sentiment stamp is a clear stamp from Fiskars
Ink used, river rock from Stampin' up, and Stazon Black.
Used a die for the paper lace (borrowed from a friend...not sure of brand name)
added a ribbon and a button...
Thank you for looking...
Blessings,
Jill
Stunning card Jill - I saw that 'pillow background' technique too and must try it soon - you have made it look fabulous.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Such a cute card and great sentiment!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! Love how you put the flower in the center of the teapot. And what a perfect sentiment.:)
ReplyDeleteYou don't seem ribbon challenged at all, in fact, you seem to know EXACTLY what to do with it. I tried stamping on the 3 pieces of paper at one time this afternoon, looks like I'm in for the pillow top technique tomorrow! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteA spot of tea anyone? How devine. The background is really nice. I will have to go to the website to check out the technique.
ReplyDeleteThanks for asking about my hubby. He came home yesterday from the hospital and the surgery went well. Now weeks of physical theraphy and nurses in and out for a few weeks.
Thanks and blessings....Leanne
I definitely want to try this technique as this card is wonderful!!! Love the tea pot and your colors - what a lovely card!
ReplyDeleteJill, this is just gorgeous. I have always loved those colors together. That ribbon with the border punch is awesome.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful card, and I love the technique done in these colors!
ReplyDeleteWhat great creations...One more
ReplyDeletetime you have outdone yourself..
Love them all...Hugs Deloris