

Anyone who knows me, knows what a procrastinator I am...smile. I Leave everything go till the last minute. I Even wait, every year, till the last minute to make Christmas cards. My two Thursday night Crafting buddies, have been working on their Christmas cards...so they have inspired me to start making some too.Some of the images and papers I have used on these cards...I had for along time, so I'm not sure who they are made by.
WTG, starting your Christmas cards now! You'll be glad you did :) They're all very pretty.
ReplyDeleteGood for you! Those are all adorable cards. What a great gift to give someone a homemade card.
ReplyDeleteThese cards are lovely, I especially like the top one . . . it has such a vintage feel of days gone by. You are inspiring me to start thinking about Christmas. This will be the first year in a while that I am not making cards, just because we have a great photo taken this year and I've never sent those photo cards. I have been thinking of Christmas crafts and decorating, maybe some paper-crafting ornaments.
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower. Please come over and pay me a visit, I would me thrilled if you followed back.
Have a great week, Connie :)
Good going Jill! These are a great start! :)
ReplyDeleteJill, you are smart and these are so lovely. Giving yourself some time will make the holiday so much more enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day!
xoBarb
Great selection of Christmas cards, you can never get started to early making them, can you?
ReplyDeletehugs Dorte
Great start on those Christmas cards. Your a little bit ahead of me. Plan on getting going in the next couple of weeks on mine.
ReplyDeleteHugs...Leanne
Well done Jil, these are lovely cards.
ReplyDeleteI usually mass produce mine in mid-November then procrastinate about sending them until it is almost too late :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Yay for you and they are wonderful! So you are a slacker too huh - I am one of the worst!!!! I usually get about 50% of them done in time and then I have to crank them out up until Christmas. One year, I did sorry I am late Christmas cards - seriously!!!! They had a rabbit and they said, "I am a hare late for Christmas 2010 so let me be the first the wish you Merry Christmas 2011." Awful!!! Love the ornaments on your cards!
ReplyDeletewow, what beautiful cards. At this rate you will have all the Christmas cards you need. :)
ReplyDeleteHi JD! Your cards are so lovely!!I think it's a great idea to start early. It takes so much pressure off during the holidays.
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to come over and thank you for the sweet comments you left on my blog.
Have a truly wonderful week!!!
Oh, these are beautiful Christmas cards. You really did mean it when you commented on my card that you were getting started. A person just can't start soon enough. :-)
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful cards!! I'm like you.. Maybe I should start my Christmas cards now! :) thank you for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteWow, your Christmas cards are gorgeous. You are off to a great start.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful cards!! Elegant and great details!!
ReplyDeleteOh My, So many nice comments! thank you everyone. This has encouraged me to keep working on my Christmas cards!
ReplyDelete