My husband just finished coloring this image, and since I needed a card for a friend...I thought this image would be just what I needed to make a card for her. He colored the image with copics...E93, BG78, W2, BG09, C07, YG09,YR31, YR24, R14, Y02,R81, RV55, C0.
Image is stamped (unsure of the name of the stamp)...the flower was stamped with an Inkadinkado stamp, and embossed with white embossing powder. Used my Cheery Lynn die for the vine, added a Friend sticker, and a stick on pearl.
What a lovely card you have made - the background really complements the image.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maixne
Your friend is going to love this Jill. It's so pretty and cheerful. I love all of it!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card - love that kitty image!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card! I just love how your husband and you work together on projects.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card love the relaxing scene. That's a gorgeous flower you used, too.
ReplyDeleteJD- I think it's so sweet that your husband gets so involved with helping you and coloring.
ReplyDeleteThis card is so sweet. I'm sure girlfriend will love it.
Hugs...Leanne
Love the papers and that beautiful image!
ReplyDeleteWell your husband did a fabulous job coloring this! Gorgeous card.
ReplyDelete