I made this card for the Technique Lovers Challenge at Split Coast Stampers.
That catagory is so me. I really enjoy learning new techniques with making cards.
This is the split Circle Technique. My first try it is so easy.
My Circles (which also came with instructions) were a gift to me by a Split Coast Friend, Joan, AKA ponygirl2... ( she send it to me a while ago)
I finally got around to using what she sent to me when this challenge came up at Split Coast.
She later also mailed me the The buffalo check? Paper that she sent to me. (I think I called it correctly) All I know is that I really like that paper. Or is it called bullalo plaid?
We woke up to snow this morning. Which was a surprise...we had no idea that they were calling for snow. I think it has stopped for now. However it did set the mood for me to sit and make a card.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Blessings,
Jill
Hi Jill this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. Love the colors xoxo
ReplyDeletethose patterns work great together, i do like plaid too.
ReplyDeletewe might get snow on thursday.
Oh what a stunning card Jill - I too love that technique, but have never used it with patterned papers.
ReplyDeleteStay safe
Blessings
Maxine
So eye catching and as a technique girl I just love this amazing card x. Stay warm x.
ReplyDeleteI just tried this technique for the first time too, and I like how this one looks with the patterned papers! Love that plaid background too!
ReplyDeleteI have seen this technique before and I have always loved it, but have never tried it. Love your card Jill, love that buffalo check paper as well for your background. I also love the patterns you used on the circles. That snow was a surprise wasn't it?!! I didn't know we were to get it either, it wasn't much for us, only about 1/2 to an inch, so I can live with that. lol Hugs and blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteI still want to try this technique. I love all the cards with these half circles. It is a great way to use up some paper scraps and I have really been focusing on using them here recently. Wonderful card you created.
ReplyDelete