I made this card for this week's Split Coast Stampers Sketch Challenge...
I have entered many challenges there through the years...but very few sketch challenge's. For some reason the sketch challenge's intimidate me. This one looked easy so I thought I would give it a try. Besides I wanted to use my new Desighner paper from Stampin' Up...smile.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Thank you for visiting my blog today...
Blessings,
Jill
this is gorgeous Jill - love the background papers and the sweet bow is perfect
ReplyDeleteStay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Very pretty papers and a great card too!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully designed card, lovely colours, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi Jill this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful Jill as is the new papers you used by SU! Don't let sketches intimidate you, they are just a jumping off point and open to the artist interpretation. Anyway, you have one on the books now and you did fabulous! Hugs & Blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful papers and love your pretty bow with them!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post
ReplyDeleteGreat design using those fabulous designer papers and such a pretty card x.
ReplyDeleteLovely post
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful, Jill. I don't get along that well with sketches either lol xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo pretty.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh this is gorgeous. I love the papers and I love the colors. I hope you join the sketch challenge more as you did great on this card.
ReplyDeletethis is a great layout and the papers together are really lovely!!
ReplyDelete