My sister asked me to make a birthday card for a friend of hers...
She wanted me to make it a baseball theme. I don't have any stamps for that ...so I decided to order some baseball fabric that I saw on line. besides using the fabric for my image, I used designer paper from Graphic 45 for my background, and I computer generated the sentiment. I used dimensionals to pop up my image.
Thank you for visitng my blog today
Blessings,
Jill
Brilliant male card lovely colours and design ..as always . xx
ReplyDeleteWell done Jill - what a great idea to use fabric for the image!! A great card
ReplyDeleteStay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Fabulous masculine card and a great idea to (buy) and then incorporate the fabric x.
ReplyDeleteHi Jill this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat card, Jill xoxo
ReplyDeleteBest use of fabric ever! Wonderful masculine birthday card!
ReplyDeletevery creative using the fabric, great cutting it out and the papers are great with it!
ReplyDeleteThis card is absolutely wonderful! What a great idea. I have fabric left over from the quilts I made my grandsons. Those images would make a perfect birthday card. I think I may try this technique.
ReplyDeleteWow Jill, that baseball player is fabric?!! It looks amazing and makes a great card too. Love the design of this card and love the G45 papers you used. I bet your sister was thrilled with this card! Hugs and blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteThank you, everone for the nice comments.
DeleteAnd Brenda... to my relief...when I handed her the card on Tuesday...She really seeemed to like it.
Well aren't you the clever one, Jill! I love your brilliant idea to use the fabric image! The whole design is perfect and as I see from your comment above, I'm not surprised she liked it! Keep safe! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteI love using fabric on cards. This is a fantastic baseball themed card.
ReplyDelete