I made this card for the Christmas card challenge at Split Coast stampers. For our February card...The challenge is to make a Christmas card with a candle (s) on the card.
It was a challenge for me...because, even though, I feel like I havea oodles of stamps...I could not find one stamp that would fit the challenge.
This candle die is from Our Daily Bread Designs. I used paper behind the window from Stampin' Up...My sentiment was cut using a die from Penny Black, my Designer paper background was from American crafts, and my Windows shutters are from Kaisercraft...I used stickles for my candle flame.
Thank you for visiting my blog today
Blessings,
Jill
loving how you have mixed and matched your stash to come up with this stunning Christmas card Jill - it's beautiful
ReplyDeleteStay safe
Blessings
Maxine
I love the candle in that pretty window! Great design!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful, Jill xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Jill this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteFabulous, I love those shutters, pretty brick wall background and fancy detail in the window, love your candles and the stickles for the flame is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and designed brilliantly as always. ♥
ReplyDeleteOh, how beautiful! LOL I will have to CASE this one, too.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job. The window is just perfect.
ReplyDelete👍❤️ Hubby
Great window display and a beautiful Christmas card.
ReplyDelete