I worked on some items for the Advent package that I am working on...
On the left side of the picture is a box I made to put some of my greeting cards in to give as a gift.
I found the instructions at Split coast stampers...the link is below...
A2 card box
To the right side of the picture is a Corner Book mark that I made...
I found the instructions also at Split coast the link is below...
Corner book mark
In the center of the picture is a paper stocking I made to put a gift card in...
I found the instructions at the link below...
It's called Bitty Christmas Stocking Gift Card Holder...
I'm also putting in my Advent box the handmade snowflake soap that I bought recently at a craft show...
I made a box tonight to put it in...
I found the instructions at Pinterest...the link for the box is below...

What lovely co-ordinated gifts Jill. What a lovely box this is going to be.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
These are beautiful Jill. What a fun package!
ReplyDeleteJill,
ReplyDeleteGoodness, this makes me want to get my papers and scissors out. So, so pretty!
I have so enjoyed your comments....thank you!
xoBarb
Beautiful projects!!! Love the A2 box too!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome projects. Love the beautiful box.
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so pretty! I love that little stocking :)
ReplyDeleteLovely projects. They turned out very nice for the holidays. The box will be appreciated with some cards in it to whoever receives it.
ReplyDeleteHugs...Leanne