
Time for another Squigglefly challenge...
This week's card challenge is to use flowers on your card...for a birthday, Anniversary, etc.
lease join in the challenge at Squgglefly challenge blog...found here
Put SFC117 in your keyword if you enter your card at Split Coast or other card forum...
the digi that I used from Squigglefly is called This Old Front porch...by Artist Lynne Stansbery
Squigglefly design team...
Heather's Headliners
stephanie http://stephaniemino.blogspot.com/
Terri http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=171458 Pat http://patacakespages.blogspot.com/
and Me
I wanted to add that I noticed that this does look like a "Summer" porch. I know it's Autumn, smile. But this porch scene is very timely for me, because we just had our small deck, made over with adding a roof over top and screening it in. My porch may not look as elegant as the porch on this card, but it is just as comfy. We had our morning cup of coffee sitting out on the porch watching the birds. Oh, what a tough life we live...smile.
Absolutely adorable. Love the beautiful coloring and colors!
ReplyDeleteThis is BEAUTIFUL! I know many people who would love to receive a card like this one.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great picture. I would love to have a porch like that. Thank you so much for sharing about the tree you planted in honor of your mom and the flowers. I love Japanese Maples. They are such elegant trees.
ReplyDeleteI love the simple elegance- the polka dot background is perfect with the image.
ReplyDeleteI loooove that image and your card!!...and hey congrats on your new porch!! We used to have a front porch at our old house and I really miss it. We only have a front "stoop" and a deck out back....it's nice and I flower it all up, but it's just not the same as our old front porch. Enjoy yours!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty birthday card!!
ReplyDeleteReally pretty jill! I love the layout and the coloring is superb! I think Fall is the best time to enjoy porches - it's too hot and buggy in the summer!
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing better to do in the morning than sit outside watching the birds and having coffee!!! Kathy
ReplyDelete