

I should have sent this card off a few weeks ago, so It will lose some of its impact...but I think my grandson will still get a kick out of the card. When my grandson did his first load of laundry at school, he sent my daughter a picture of all his laundry washed and neatly folded (On his made bed) It was a proud moment for him...LOL. I thought it was cute, and, of course, I had to make this event into a card making moment. I found the little laundry clothes for the card, at Papercraft inspirations magazine...they have a lot cute free printables.
That is adorable. He will definitely get a kick out of it!
ReplyDeleteVery cute Jill!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Jill! My boys are learning laundry too! They're great at washing and drying, but still need a little work on "folding" and "putting away". :-)
ReplyDeleteKathy
Oh how fun!! This is such a darling card!! :) Love the clothes line idea!! HUGS
ReplyDeleteThis is just the cutest clothesline, Jill! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat is an adorable card! I just love it:)
ReplyDeleteThis is just cute cute CUTE!!
ReplyDelete