
It feels so good to be back making cards again. I had one of the longest dry spells that I have had for quite a while. Just could not get myself back to making cards. As anyone who had followed my blog knows....Making cards is one of my very favorite things to do! Smile!
I printed out this image so long ago, that I am not sure where I found it...but I finally got around to making a card with it. My Mother's best friend (they were friends for over 60 years) loves art Deco, so I made this card for her. Now I just have to invite her to dinner (a long overdo invitation that I have yet to fulfill, and I will give her this card...
Have a good day everyone.
Today I am praying for the healing of our nation...God Bless America...
Very pretty card with the dimensional image! Love the colors and bling!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very cool card! Good job!
ReplyDelete