Time for another Squigglefly Challenge. This week's Challenge is to use Buttons on your card (actual buttons or chipboard buttons) and for an extra challenge add a bow too.
The Challenge link can be found here
My image can be found at Squigglefly, my husband colored it with copics, I used a punch to punch out the squares...some of the background paper was colored with copics to match the image and the rest is October Afternoon designer paper, Just added the buttons and a ribbon.
Really cute Jill! I love the papers you picked to go with the image - great color combination!
ReplyDeleteSweet card, great use of buttons.
ReplyDeleteCute turtle image and I like the background squares too! NJ
ReplyDeleteI do wish you could have been with us this evening. It was fun....
ReplyDeleteBut, I am thinking of you during this hard time.
You have my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Becky
Cute card and great coloring by your husband!
ReplyDeletewhat a great job you have done with this image--love how you have tied it all together so well!
ReplyDeletelove your turtle--he is colored up just perfectly!!! Thanks for joining us at SF!!
ReplyDelete