The TLC challenge at Split Coast this week was to make a Tri Shutter Card.
It's been a while since I have entered that challenge and a while since I made a Tri Shutter card...so I wanted to give it a try.
The paper I used was from stampin' Up...Brightly Gleaming.
I used a die from Penny Black for my sentiment, and cut out my stars with Stampin' Up;s Stitched stars die. My card was difficult to photograph because of using miror paper.
Thank you for visiting my blog today,
Blessings,
Jill

What a stunning make Jill - this is one fold I have not tried. It's fabulous in the metallic paper
ReplyDeleteStay safe
Blessings
Maxine
A super card Jill, a great design and I love the papers.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
This is a fantastic card Jill, what an amazing fold, beautifully designed with those gorgeous papers, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi Jill this is a stunning card. I love it. What a great design. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteIt is just beautiful and I love the mirror card you used!
ReplyDeleteThis is simply amazing and so very pretty!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is such a stunning card! The papers are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful 😍
ReplyDeleteGreat job with that fold. I hope to start joining the TLC challenges here soon. They always look like so much fun but I am working all day and don't have time once I get off work to join. I love the papers and colors you used. They work so well together.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shape and those papers are stunning....love this fold.x
ReplyDeleteI love your tri shutter card Jill! The papers are fabulous, makes a stunning Christmas card for sure. I've never made one of these before, so need to give it a try. Hugs, Brenda
ReplyDelete