I think that makes Penguin card #8 and my 10th Christmas card.
I am getting there slowly but surely.
This card nused the Penguin Playmates by Stampin' Up..
and die by Taylored expressions. and just added a ribbon
Thank you for visiting my blog today.
Blessings,
Jill

Hi Jill,
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card, love this and your gorgeous design.
Great Christmas card and penguin. x
Another cute penguin card. Love those snippets of paper and colors!
ReplyDeleteI love your polar bear cards...so dang cute!
ReplyDeleteA lovely card with beautiful papers, I love the penguin and your clever design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteSo cute! xoxo
ReplyDeleteto cute and like your card design for him
ReplyDeleteAnother adorable card using this stamp set Jill, I just love this little guy! He is just to cuddly looking. lol I also love the fun papers you used in the background. Keeping going, you are doing great getting Christmas cards made! Hugs & blessings, Brenda
ReplyDeleteA super Christmas card Jill, a great image and lots of super layers.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Adorable design love that polar bear and your colour choice Love and hugs Carole x
ReplyDeleteI sure do love that polar bear and what a great layout for your card too.
ReplyDelete