directly again...that I had posted 11 years ago on my blog.
This is one of the first Iris folding cards that I had posted on my blog.
And yes, Carol, of Our little Inspirations. I remember the fun times we had doing Iris folding together.
I'm posting this card to inspire me to try and do another Iris folding card tonight.
Thank you for visiting my blog today...
and following me down memory land
Blessings,
Jill

That card is certainly worthy of CASE-ing Jill - the Iris folding is beautiful - something I have yet to attempt
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
TFS a blast from the past! I need to get out some of my older Iris folding templates and try my hand at it again one of these days. It's a great way to use up that paper stash too!
ReplyDeleteJIll, I'm so tickled to see your iris card - and that you are still crafting and blogging! This is a gem! The apple looks like a great focal point to showcase your skills of this fancy folded paper. Superb!
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card xoxo
ReplyDelete