Click on picture to enlarge
I found out this weekend how rusty I am at some of my card making. This card took me way too long to make. I definitely need more practice again.
The card was made using a pattern from a book I purchased... "460 Iris folded Cards to make. The complete Iris folding Compendium." (so far, I think I've only about 20 card patterns that are in that book...smile)
I used Kaisercraft paper, and a die from Elizabeth crafts designs for my sentiment!
Thank you for visiting my blog today
Blessings,
Jill

Oh Jill! I am absolutely marveled by how creative this is - quite possibly the most cheerful boat card ever! What a lovely fold, one I've never tried and you made one over 10 years ago! That's amazing! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see this technique revived on your blog! That sure is a cute sailboat with those fun papers and colors! Perfect masculine make and well done on the Iris folding!
ReplyDeleteIt may have taken you too long, by your standards, but the results are stunning Jill - a wonderful card
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
You are so adept at iris folding, Jill, and I've loved every card you've made using that technique. The sails on this boat are really cool! Can you imagine how fun it would be owning a sailboat like that!
ReplyDeleteHappy 11th anniversary of your blog last week! I'm delighted to hear you are working on bringing back the ZEST of creating and posting more to your blog this year! If you would add a "Follow by Email" gadget to your sidebar I could subscribe and not get so far behind! 😊 Hugs, Darnell
This is so cool! I have never tried Iris Folding! It sure does make a sensational project though!
ReplyDelete