Click on Pictures to enlarge
Besides using ranger's oxide ink...I used dies from Impression Obsession, Penny Black, and Memory Box for the frames...
Thank you for visiting my blog today,
Blessings,
Jill
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
Any comments you may leave are deeply appreciated. All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Anonymous comments are not accepted on this blog
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that the name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.
They're so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful backgrounds!! They look so amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Two more beauties!!! Love the tress and the Memory Box frames you used. Such pretty cards!
ReplyDeleteLynn
They are so pretty, Jill. Jennifer's mono print technique is another on my extensive to try list xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou really created some gorgeous jewel-toned backgrounds in this post and the last post, Jill, and you turned them into sensational cards! I have that link of Jennifer's in my long to-do list and you've made me want to get to it NOW!!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous and so elegant! Those inky backgrounds are beautiful! Happy Holidays to you!
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards Jill - I tried that background technique once and failed miserably - I must try again, you have inspired me
ReplyDeleteChristmas blessings to you and Jim
Maxine
The combo of vivid inks and sharp white makes for some very pretty cards! NJ
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Jill. Wow - I love the way these trees look and your bg is awesome! Hugz
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beautiful. I love the pretty background. You did a great job with the oxide ink.
ReplyDelete