Click on pics to enlarge
Since I mostly give gift cards for Christmas...
I decided to make some cards to put them in...
I'm also showing with the bottom pic what they look like inside...
This great tutorial helped me with making these cards...



Gorgeous cards Jill - you have been busy, and with stunning results. Love the fold you have used for these cards
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
A wonderful way to give gift cards, Jill! I've enjoyed browsing through your blog and seeing your wonderful cards! Thank you for sharing your talent and a Merry Christmas to you!
ReplyDeleteThey're all so beautiful!! I love the designs and the insides!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season!! Christmas hugs :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Lovely cards, and such a nice way to gift cash! I miss that SU! dsp - one of my favorites from years gone by! Merry Christmas to you and Jim - I hope it's a good one for all :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Jill! What striking gift cards! I love them and the beautiful DSP used to create them! So happy that I found your blog! I looked for a way to subscribe to your blog but didn't see anything. Sad face! Hugs, sweet lady!
ReplyDeleteAll of your cards are just beautiful. I like the papers you used and your layouts.
ReplyDelete