This is the card I gave my hubby today for Valentine's day. I know it's not a very masculine card, but he liked it anyway. It's one he didn't help me to make, and didn't see me making it.
This is a card I have posted before, but I just love the image, I always feel like it could be a pic of the two of us. The boy on the card looks a lot like my husband did when he was young. I was about 4 years old when I met my husband, which would have made him a little over the age of 5. I don't remember the day, but my husband says that he does.... SURE! LOL.
Hope everyone is having a good day.
Thanks for visiting...
Blessings,
Jill


I've always loved your iris folding, and the heart is gorgeous! Happy Valentine's day!
ReplyDeleteYour Valentine is beautiful Jill. It looks like iris folding, only with ribbon? I bet your husband loved it!
ReplyDeleteI also love the second card. The kids are so cute! You are so lucky to have known your husband when you were kids. I didn't meet mine until I was 16. We've been married for over 42 years though, so I guess it stuck! :-)
I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
I love your card it is beautiful! Your story is so cute. It reminds me of my in-laws. They lived on the same street as kids and remember each other from childhood. I wished I would of know my husband from childhood. It felt like I had known him all my life when we first met, so maybe that is like that in a way:) Happy Valentine's Day Jill
ReplyDeleteGorgeous heart card, Jill, beautiful fold! The second picture is so adorable too! Happy Valentine's Day! Blessings! Kathy
ReplyDeleteThat heart is stunning, awesome job. And I love that second image also.
ReplyDeleteThat heart is such a beauty and a great Valentine card.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet you met your husband so early in life. Was it love at first sight? :-)
A very pretty Valentine's day card. I also like the one with the boy on it. How sweet that you all met that young.
ReplyDeleteStunning Valentine, Jill, and OMG, what a tender sweet story of meeting each other just like in the image!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Jill, the red heart is a stunner, and well done on getting it made without DH seeing it.
ReplyDeleteLove the second card too. It really is a beautiful image.
Blessings
Maxine
Jill,
ReplyDeleteHow romantic!
Both cards are lovely....I loved your story!
xoBarb
Computer problems, hurricanes, and snow storms might delay posting(and our viewing) but your fans are happy to see your creations whenever you put them up. Love both of these cards. I've never tried that folding technique but have always thought is was beautiful. Also love when you share personal notes. I was almost 25 when I met my husband!
ReplyDeleteWow is that heart special, but that picutre is wonderful. YOU are so blessed to have known your husband that long - what a sweet story. I have so enjoyed my visit today - it was a refreshing way to start my morning. Hugz!
ReplyDelete