I made this card using a Tutorial from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps...I'm still trying out some of my new purchases from my visit to my favorite craft store this week--I purchased the Wildflowers stamp made by Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, I used my Tim Holtz Distress inks to sponge the background behind the wildflowers. I added a doily cut out with my new Cheery Lynn die, and added pop dots, and ribbon. My designer paper is from Stampin'Up
Very, very pretty Jill!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card! I love that technique~
ReplyDeleteHi JD! Oh I think you did a fabulous job with your new toys! Great job sponging that sky!!! I love the scene you created and the doily is fabulous! I always find a new toy or two can help get me going even if I've been in a slump! Enjoy!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the bold colors in the sky behind those wildflowers. Beautiful card!!
ReplyDelete