I'm so grateful for stamp night, they are so great for inspiration. Right now, it seems like I need all the inspiration I can get... I 'm having a hard time creating much of anything these days.
I'm also rusty with posting, because my pictures are not coming out in the order that I intended them to be in...LOL.
I really liked the paper that was used in this card...after class I had to order it. The checkered butterfly reminded me of the new back splash we put in our kitchen. I want to try and make a shadow box with the checkered designer paper to match my kitchen.
All materials Stampin' Up...
Nice cards and treat holder, and the backsplash looks pretty too! Happy Valentine's day!
ReplyDeleteThose are really pretty and I like your back splash too :)
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, it all looks so nice! That paper is growing on me too! :)
ReplyDelete