
It's Monday Morning and it's time for another Squigglefly Challenge...to read about this week's challenge and to enter your card...read about the challenge here
I used the image "Playful Pup" by artist Lynn Stansbery...the image along with some "freebies" can be found here .
My card was colored with copics.
Awwww darling little pup indeed JD! Love the heart buckle/sloder. Cool embellie. Well done with the hang ten, this puppy sure has sweet little paws. :)Peggy
ReplyDeleteooo, this is the sweetest little pup ever. I love all the detail in the fur you added, he is so fuzzy looking. Great DP and heart buckle too.
ReplyDeleteJill your card is so adorable. Love those paw prints as a background. Very clever!
ReplyDeleteToo adorable! Gotta love a pug and you've colored it perfectly.
ReplyDeleteHey "designer"! Woo-hooo! Congrats Jill.,= You will knock 'em over with your coloring skills and great layouts! {{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that? Adorable!
ReplyDeleteTotally adorable! I love the rainbow paw print paper on your background.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card! Of course, I am paritial to puppies:)
ReplyDeleteGreat card! It looks like a portrait! You really nailed the challenge!
ReplyDeleteAwww, this is so cute, Jill!!! I love your coloring and the papers! Cute, cute, cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable pug! He's colored perfectly, and I love the great paw print background blocks!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh - CUTENESS!!! Fantastic job on the challenge!
ReplyDelete