I used a card I saw on Pinterest for inspiration. I used my New Designer Paper that I purchased from Stampin' Up. Called ...
Wildly Flowerng . My Sentiment is from Anna Griffin.
Hopefully I will be able to visit more blogs now and post more.
I've had a busy summer (keeping Doctor's in business).
God Bless all of you who have been so faithful and have been visiting my blog.
Blessings,
Jill

Lovely card. We've had a busy summer, too. Thankfully, it's not because of doctor visits, though. We have been caring for my brother-in-law, who is not doing well. He really should be in a nursing home, but can't bring himself to make that decision yet.
ReplyDeleteAn elegant card Jill - love the simplicity of the design.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I feel as though I am keeping my local GP in business also - not the best, but it keeps me upright and smiling, as i hope you are also
Blessings
Maxine
Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement.
ReplyDeleteIt's good to see you're making cards again after your absence and I hope you're feeling well in the midst of this heat wave we're having. Your card is very pretty with that great designer paper! Stay cool and happy creating!
ReplyDeletevery pretty, that paper is so nice and the sentiment is great with it. Hope the doctor appointments are routine and nothing too bad.
ReplyDeleteThat is lovely! I hope you are feeling better.
ReplyDelete-Soma
Beautiful card, Jill. I pray you're feeling better xoxo
ReplyDelete