I'm late with my card again. I made a quick card for my hubby today, and just got it finished. Hubby wanted to take me out for dinner...but it didn't work out today...but he gave me a rain check for sometime tomorrow.
Hope everyone had a nice day today.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Blessings
Jill

That's a great card and a wonderful way to use up some scraps of pretty paper. Hope you have a nice belated Valentine meal out!
ReplyDeleteLove that herringbone design! Hope you had a great Valentine's day too.
ReplyDeleteGreat card for Jim, Jill! I hope you had a great dinner out today! That's what we usually do anyway because everywhere is so crowded on VDay! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeletep.s. Meant to also add that I hope the tests you took for your vertigo provided the experts with some answers so that you can get relief.🙏
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, like the papers you used. Hope you were able to get out, we didn't go either because I was still coughing pretty bad and it being Ash Wednesday we stayed home and watched out church service on line, we have plans to go tomorrow if I am not coughing :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty xoxo
ReplyDelete