My two favorite things to do is...
1. Making greeting cards. (no surprise there)
2. Reading
I'm doing a disclaimer here...I am in no way getting anything for suggesting this book (s)
This is one of my favorite authors...Irene Hannon.
The above series is, Christian fiction, Light Romance
I have read this series 2 times now...So far there is 7 books...Book Number 8 is coming out in April. (and you know I will be buying it.)
The series is called Hope Harbor. I like them so much because they live up to the series name...so Up lifting... That's why I enjoyed them so much. This author also writes Mystery/suspense books.
Thank you for visiting my blog today,
Blessing,
Jill



A super card Jill, I love your paper pieced image, your husband's coloured image looks great as well.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Hi Jill your card is gorgeous. Your hubby's colouring is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards Jill, love the paper piecing technique, Kate x
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards with that fun image! I LOVE taking a good book outside to read on my porch in nice warm weather. There's just nothing more relaxing and calming than reading a good book in nature!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the recommendation of a good author Jill - I love Christian fiction too
ReplyDeleteLove the cards - beautiful colours and I love the CAS look to them both :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
that is a cute stamp and so nice that hubby colored it for you, I agree it is much easier to color things when you have something to follow!
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards. I wish my hubby would color images for me. I would love it if he joined me in my craft room. He loves going in there when I am sleeping to make a card for me and when I go to the room I get to clean up the papers that he cut. I love the cards he makes for me and the effort and I love that he always tells me I make it look easy but he knows it is not easy because he has tried. :) Thank you for the book recommendation. I will have to check it out.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards. Thanks for the book recommendation, too xoxo
ReplyDelete