I made this card using a technique from SplitCoast Stampers
Called Floating strips. This is the second card I made using this technique.
It's a technique I like because it makes a quick and easy card, and I can use up some of my scraps. My paper is from Kaisercraft (Wonderland) and the die I used for the trees was sent to me by Splitcoast friend, Joan, AkA Ponygirl2.
The floating strips are on a piece of acetate.
Thank you for visiting my blog today,
Blessings,
Jill

Wow, this is a favorite. I love the background with that silhouette. The Christmas card challenge at Splitcoast is fun. Last year I did four cards a month. Next year I will only do two a month. I already actually have enough cards for 2022. I just really enjoy the people and the challenge.
ReplyDeleteA fabulous technique Jill, lovely papers and a beautiful card, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi Jill this is a fantastic card. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteYou really are rocking these floating strips cards Jill - I love this one with the blues and the silhouette die cut
ReplyDeleteStay safe
Blessings
Maxine
That's a fun technique that produces some great results! I like the silhouettes across the strips - very pretty card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, and gorgeous colours as well...
ReplyDeleteGreat designing...xx
that is so pretty, I love the patterned strips you used and that die cut works with this technique beautifully!
ReplyDeleteSo cute.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Jill xoxo
ReplyDeleteA super card Jill, a great technique and lovely scene.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Oh my gosh that bear die cut is so super cute and I love the DP you tucked behind it too.
ReplyDelete