Another card made with Paper Blooms Stampin' Up Designer paper. This is a Pleated skirt fold.
The tutorial for this fold found can be found here...
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/pleatedskirtfold/
I really like this fold for one thing, It's very easy to do...I used my Pierced Blooms die set for my flower, and used some dimensionals to pop up my flower and leaves, and added some ribbon.
My sentiment was stamped with a stamp from Penny Black.
Every day seems to bring new challenges. Yesterday, in our town, we had a main water break, so we now have to boil our water for several days till it's fixed and limit our water usage. But I guess it could be worse...
Hope everyone has a good day,
Thank you for visiting my blog
Blessings,
Jill

Hi Jill this is a gorgeous pleated birthday card. I had forgotten about this technique. Thank you for the reminder. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI haven't made one of these folds in ages, but wow - so pretty! Yes, your water restrictions could be worse - for instance no water! Every time our power goes out, we have no water.......sigh
ReplyDeleteGreat card as always. I really love the colours you used here, adorable. xx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card Jill, a fabulous fold - so pretty.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A beautiful card Jill, gorgeous papers and design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteYou did a beautiful job with this, great way to showcase both sides of the paper, I have tried this and had a hard time getting it just right to fit the front of my card, so I just cut down the size of the card to make it fit, LOL!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty popped flower and sweet sentiment!
Hope you don't have to boil the water for too long, we had to deal with all that once too!