Here it is a month again since I last posted
Yikes! Where does the time go?
I made the above card for someone who moved into my
Neighborhood last year, and to add to my joy...
She has become one of our weekly crafting buddies.
I've been a bit under the weather...so I have not
done too much crafting, but I knew I had to try
and make a card for her.
This card was quick and easy and at least it has
gotten me back into card making again.
The stamp is from Julie Nutting,
I paper pieced it, and did some simple coloring
with copics.
Hubby bought me these lovely "Get Well" flowers...
and yes they did help to brighten my spirits.
Thank You for stopping by my blog...
Blessings,
Jill


Jill, this is a beautiful birthday card and lovely paper piecing! I love the height of it (if I remember from my JN doll stamps, they were long!) Lovely flowers and a sweet thought from your hubby!
ReplyDeleteLove that sassy image and the CAS card you made with it! Nice roses too, feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that you have been ill, Jill. You are spose to let me know so I can pray for you when that happens! Jim's flowers are glorious and must have made you feel lots better! Your card for your neighbor is CASlicious and beautifully paper-pieced! Love the border!! ❤Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteYour card is adorable. I like the Julie Nutting stamp and the paper piecing looks great.
ReplyDeleteThat was so sweet of your husband to get your pretty pink roses.
Love the roses from your great hubby! Tell him I said hello. Hope you are much better now. Your card for your neighbor is wonderful - I really need to get one of those images as I always like the cards people make with them. Super outfit on her too. Great card. Hugz
ReplyDeleteOh, goodness, how have I not been able to stop by before now! This is stunning! I love the CAS look for this elegant Julie girl. Love the border and matching dress. HOW fun that your neighbor has become a stamping friend!!!
ReplyDelete