I had hoped to post these pictures on Father's day...
Our daughter had taken us to
Longwood Gardens this past May
When I go to Longwood with my camera...I always seem to come back with photos from the wooded areas of Longwood. There are so many pretty gardens, And of course, lots and lots of flowers.
But the wooded areas have always been my favorite (and our daughter's favorite too).
I think they remind me of my childhood.
To see the more pics of this beautiful place click here
When I look at my daughter I find it so hard to believe that so much time has gone by... since we first started going to visit these gardens with her. Our daughter had been about four years old when we first went to these gardens with her...she is NOW the mother of two college age children.
I just hope that I am posting all these pics correctly, etc.
It's been so long since I last posted that I almost forgot how to do post.
I have finally made some cards to post...and I hope to start posting them tomorrow.
Hope everyone is having a good week...
And thank you for visiting my blog
Blessings,
Jill



What a beautiful place to visit Jill, and wonderful photos. So great to see you enjoying the gardens as a family
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
I've only ever been there once, but it's a beautiful place to see. Great photos!
ReplyDeleteI always love when you post photos from here, Jill. It looks so beautiful! Speaking of beautiful, is that your daughter or your granddaughter? What pretty hair! She looks about 14 from the back! Jim is lookin' good, too! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteThank you all for the nice comments. And Darnell, to answer your question. Yes It's our daughter in the pic!
ReplyDelete